Healthy and glowing skin that stands apart – who doesn’t want it?
If you are reading this, we are sure that you are interested in some exclusive easy peasy tips that can help you have healthy and glowing skin within days.
Using home remedies is one of the best ways to make sure that your skin is happy and healthy. And the best part is that it doesn’t cost much. All you have to do is put in some consistent effort.
So, let’s dig deeper into this and find out what are some of the best tips for turning your skin into the skin that you always wanted to have.
Gram Flour and Turmeric Pack
- A homemade pack of gram flour and turmeric can be extremely helpful in removing tanning and restoring the lost glow of your skin.
- Make a quick paste of gram flour, turmeric, and rose water and apply on your face.
- Leave it on the face for ten to fifteen minutes and wash off. Try the remedy for a few weeks to see amazing results.
Your Skin Loves Water
- Your skin like the rest of your organs needs lots of water to stay happy and healthy.
- If your skin feels dull, patchy, flaky, and dry, you should immediately see how much water you are drinking in a day.
- You probably may not know this but your skin is nothing but a collection of cells that needs water to function properly.
- As you increase your water intake, your skin starts being more hydrated and glowing.
- The dryness and dullness also go away over time. Make it a point to drink at least two litres or eight 8-ounce glasses of water every day.
- And yes, don’t get disheartened if you don’t see the results instantly. Drinking enough water is a healthy habit that you should adopt anyway.
Soothe Your Skin With Coconut Oil
All of us love make up. After all, it makes us look beautiful instantly and adds to our personality. But, it’s also a well-known fact that makeup causes a lot of damage to your skin. Especially, when you use synthetic makeup removers to remove the makeup.
It’s suggested that rather than depending entirely on chemical-based synthetic makeup removers, you turn to coconut oil or other natural oils to remove the makeup.
- Coconut oil has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and healing properties that help your skin heal from the damage make up does.
- However, an important point to note here is that coconut oil may not be a good choice for all of us. If you are allergic to coconut oil, you shouldn’t use it.
- But, if your skin responds to coconut oil well, you can use it to take off makeup and soothe your skin.
- Also, coconut oil is a very good moisturizer. You can massage a small amount of coconut oil onto your face and wash off with regular face cleanser later to have moisturized skin.
Aloe Vera Moisturizer
There are a lot of moisturizers available in the market but most of them are overloaded with chemicals harmful for your skin.
- Aloe Vera is super nice for the skin and has a lot of natural healing properties. It may also result in the stimulation of new cell growth.
- A common issue with moisturizers is that they end up clogging the pores in your skin. However, Aloe Vera moisturizes and soothes your skin without clogging the pores.
- Regularly using Aloe Vera after washing your face can give you a lasting, natural, and healthy glow to your skin.
- An important point to note here is that sometimes your skin may not respond to Aloe Vera very positively. Thus, make sure that you test how the case is with you by applying a decent amount on your forearm.
- In case you don’t see any allergic reaction for at least 24 hours, it may be considered safe for use.
Also, you may be feeling confused as to Aloe Vera from which brand is the best? Let us inform you that nothing can beat the natural Aloe Vera that you get from the plant in your garden.
Extremely Hot Water is Not Good for Your Skin
- Steam is good for your skin. It opens up the pores in your skin and helps eliminate the toxins.
- But, exposing your skin to extremely hot water for a long duration may actually be harmful.
- Excess of steam or excess of hot water strips away oil from your skin, making it look flaky, tired, and dull.
- Thus, although a hot water bath may be one of your super favourites, you must make sure that you regulate the temperature and limit the duration.
Honey is sweet but is that it? Actually no.
- Honey is very good for your skin when used with the right supporting ingredients.
- It has been found extremely useful in acne treatment and restoring the lost glow of the skin.
- However, an important point to note here is that you are supposed to use unpasteurized honey that still has the healthy bacteria your skin needs.
So, how does honey help?
- Well, honey is a natural exfoliant. It exfoliates your skin just the way it should be done (neither too soft nor too harsh), and eliminates the dead skin cells that can make your skin look rather dull.
- But, pretty much like Aloe Vera, it is recommended that you check if your skin is allergic to honey or not.
Olive Oil Massage
- Olive oil is a multi-purpose oil and one of its popular benefits is that it is extremely good for your skin and hair.
- It’s a natural anti-oxidant that can help you get that glowing skin you want. However, in some cases, it may result in the clogging of pores. Thus, you must check how your skin responds to an olive oil massage.
- And yes, always go for high-quality olive oil, not the cheap ones that are freely available in the market.
- Thus, these were some of the tips that you can use to have healthy skin without investing too much. Please feel free to let us know which of these have you already been using and how they helped. Cheers!
By Suchita Chopra
Also, Enjoy to Read: Amazing Beauty Products You Can Find In Your Kitchen